CMMS Software | CMMS Programs
All data, of every type (work orders, Preventive maintenance, downtime, inventory and purchasing), is available for analysis and reporting with MaintSmart CMMS software. Moreover, data analysis identifies problems in the maintenance operation directing the maintenance manager to the proper corrective actions. Best of all, there are several ways to analyze equipment maintenance data and report on this data with CMMS software. All of the methods presented below are fairly simple to use. Some are drag and drop.
- Built-in analysis tools that use SQL queries.
- OLAP (online analytical processing) data cubes.
- Crystal Reports.
- Direct Excel export.
- OLE automation Excel export.
- OEE (overall equipment effectiveness).
Below is a further explanation of the above listed items. Contact us for further explanation as needed.
Inventory and Purchasing, Work Order and Preventative Maintenance Analysis screens are all presented with the same screen format. Therefore, of these three analysis sections only the work order analysis screen is discussed below. The Down Time (equipment failure) Analysis screen is unique in it's screen format so it is discussed separately below.
Reliability analysis (military standard) analyzes failure rate and Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF) using either individual equipment items or groups of equipment items. This CMMS software package is unique in that it also provide a way for the maintenance manager to compare MTBF with PM task intervals and then the software suggests optimized preventative maintenance task intervals based upon this MTBF data.
- PM (preventative maintenance) completion rate reporting with charts.
- Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE). Understand equipment: Availability, Performance and Product Quality
- Several methods for reporting CMMS data including Crystal Reports and a custom report builder.
- Online Analytical Processing (data cubes) provides drag and drop pivot table reports.
Inventory, PM and Work Order Analysis
- CMMS data analysis overview.
- Date filters to get the exact report.
- CMMS data filtered analysis reports.
- Reporting methods include: Excel, Crystal Report and a powerful Report Designer.
CMMS Software and Downtime Analysis
- Equipment failure analysis methods.
- Equipment failure (downtime) reports.
- Using data cubes to analyze equipment failures.
- Exporting unplanned and planned downtime CMMS software data.
Reliability Analysis and Cost of Equipment
- Reliability analysis methods: Failure rate and Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF).
- Preventive maintenance task intervals set based upon reliability analysis.
- Overall cost of equipment with charts and KPIs included.